BRMS – ™Smart-Sim
The BRMS HMI Controlled BOP System virtual environment simulator makes a great tool to get everyone on the same page when issues arise, lessening the chances of someone miscommunicating system integrity issues:
• Pre-evaluate all known failure modes.
• Aid in training and skills evaluations of the operators and maintenance personnel.
• Trouble shooting and fault finding.
• All operators including Ads, drillers, tool pushers, and Subsea personnel can now be trained on their systems proper use, lessening the chances for mistakes to occur.
• Failures at varying degrees can be input into the simulator so the user can see how the system is affected.
• System can be used to teach basic hydraulics to advanced troubleshooting.
Taking the case reviewer directly to the component (s) on the P&IDs which have been affected by degradation or failure, eliminating component searches on traditional P&IDs which keeps the reviewer screening just the information which is relevant to the case.