™Smart-Tools Optimize BOP or Production Controls Up Time
BRMS ™Smart-Tools will reduce the likelihood of unnecessary downtime by addressing equipment reliability on multiple fronts from risk mitigation to core competency.
• Customized Computer Animated BOP and Controls virtual environment Simulators built on a platform where the components can have failures induced to reflect actual system reactions coupled with interactive HMI control panels. The simulators can be used for design verification or as a communications tool to show how faults in the system have impacted operability and reliability
• Safeguarding System and Component Reliability and Integrity Curricula
• BOP Operator Certification and Training Curricula
• Subsea Engineer Advanced Operator/Troubleshooting and System Capabilities Recognition Curricula
• Understanding BOP Design Capabilities and Schematics
• Introduction to BOP and Controls System Curricula
• Reliability Centered System Modification Consultancy
• FMECA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) Workshop Facilitation for BOP Advanced Risk Modeling Projects
• Emergency Services for Loss Mitigation In Regard to in Service BOPs Faults and Failures
• Long Term BOP Virtual Environment Simulator Product Support Maintenance and Ad Hoc Services Provisions
• Technology Based Equipment Sales and Service inclusion on all Simulator Sales
• Ad Hoc Electro/ Hydraulic Simulation Projects on Systems Other Than BOP and Controls
• If the system has an Electro/Mechanical or Hydro/Mechanical control system we can build it using our patented and standardized methods.